Raghupati Group take your privacy very seriously and uses appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect from our website users.
Raghupati Group’s websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen should use the websites unless supervised by a responsible adult.
Raghupati Group does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
1. We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Raghupati Group under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Raghupati Group communicate with you about offers from Raghupati Group and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
2. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
3. We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
4. We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Raghupati Group’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Raghupati Group or associated parties.
5. We may share information about you if Raghupati Group is acquired by or merged with another company.
We collect the following information:
1. Personally identifiable information (“PII”) which includes, without limitation, first and last names, email address, telephone number(s) (e.g., home, mobile, and business numbers), and residential address.2. Business contact information, including, without limitation, company name, job title, and department.
3. Information on your employer or the company you represent.
4. Information collected through automated means, includes, without limitation, IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions or activities taken or engaged in on a website, and dates and times of website visits.
5. Through or in connection with Raghupati Group’s corporate website(s), including, without limitation, www.uraghupati.com
6. Through or in connection with business meetings with actual or potential customers or clients;
7. Through or in connection with promotions, meetings, events, and/or trade or industry shows or conferences sponsored by, hosted by, or attended by Raghupati Group and/or Raghupati Group’s employees, representatives, and/or agents; and
8. Through telephone calls, email communications, and/or other forms of communication with you.
9. Through inquiries, from requests for bids or quotes from Raghupati Group, and from orders for Raghupati Group’s services.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender.
We use your information in the following ways:
1. To provide services to our clients (please also see section below headed “Who do we share your information with”).
2. To analyze the data for research purposes and to incorporate it into our databases for general research and analysis purposes;
3. To ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
4. To deal with any complaints, queries or technical problems you experience;
5. For our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site and its efficiency, so that we can provide you with enhanced services and a better experience;
6. To notify you about changes to our services or changes which may affect your participation in Raghupati Group activities;
7. To provide you with information, research products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you;
8. To provide you with Raghupati Group research results;
9. To create reports to assist with future marketing;
10. To send you invitations to take part in our surveys, polls or activities and to update you on issues relating to those activities;
11. To notify you if you win one of our prize draws (this information will also be published on our site); and
12. To enable us to issue prizes, payments or rewards to you.
By becoming a Raghupati Group Member, you agree to allow us to communicate with you via email or SMS in relation to your membership of the Raghupati Group panel(s) and opportunities to participate in Raghupati Group activities. These include but are not limited to communications relating to:
1. Raghupati Group online (the interactive element of our websites);
2. Raghupati Group research results;
3. Other forms of Raghupati Group research; and 4. Raghupati Group newsletters;
Raghupati Group will retain PII and other information about you for such period of time as may be required or permissible by law.
Urmila Raghupati India Private Limited
A-13, Sector-63, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raghupati Group’s website(s) may contain or provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from Raghupati Group. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by Raghupati Group, Raghupati Group is not liable or responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the owners of the websites.
All your information is stored on secure servers that are owned or leased by us.
If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. Please also see our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Last Updated: Oct 15, ‘2017’
By Team Raghupati Group